Tuesday 10 January 2017

OUGD603 Logo A Day - Day 8: Drink - Self-initiated (Brief Four)

The word for today is drink; I think this design should be very quick to produce as I have an idea of what will be successful and what won't so I don't need to waste loads of time mocking up other ideas. This is the first mock up. I think it's quite successful, however I think the next idea is definitely better.


This was the next logo design that I mocked up. I think this is tonnes more successful, however I think it still needs a little work as I don't think the straw really fits within the design, as the design looks like it should be very modern but the straw takes away from that.


This is the final logo design. I think it's really successful, slick and minimal. It is legible and reads as a drink, which is exactly what I had in mind.



TIME TAKEN: 0hr 30min

No comments:

Post a Comment