The word for today is paintroller. The first design I created wasn't very successful due to the fact that the scale was completely wrong; it was really top-heavy.
The next design I tried was a lot more successful, however I thought that it wasn't too clear which end was the paintroller and which end was the handle. For this reason, I carried on experimenting.
This is the final design that I came up with. I added a curve to the handle to make it more obvious that it was the handle and not the paintroller.
I then added colour so that it was clear what it would look like if it were used.
TIME TAKEN: 14 min