Wednesday 25 January 2017

OUGD603 Icon A Day - Day 10: Record - Self-initiated (Brief Four)

Todays word is record. For this, I decided to keep it very simple as I feel as though it is quite an easy icon to create, however it could easily be made too complex if I add too much detail. This is the first icon I created - this works, however I feel it looks more like a CD than a record.


I then tried again with a reflection. I think this is more successful, however there is definitely still room for improvement.


I then tried again with the first icon design and played around further. This is a lot more successful and definitely looks more like a record than a CD.


I then added colour so that I could see how would work if it were used; I think it's very successful as an icon design.


TIME TAKEN: 12 min

No comments:

Post a Comment