Thursday 19 January 2017

OUGD603 Icon A Day - Day 4: Glasses - Self-initiated (Brief Four)

The word for today is glasses. To start with, I decided to try and make some stylish glasses. I think these were quite successful and you can tell that they are reading glasses.


I then experimented with creating some depth to the design by adding arms. I think this made the design a lot less successful, as the design became not central.


I then went back to basics. I wanted my icon to match with all of the other icon designs that I have designed so far, so for this reason I decided to use full circles and connect them. I think this is the most successful design I have come up with due to the simplicity and the fact that it's minimal.


I then added colour to show how the design could look when being used.


TIME TAKEN: 24 min

No comments:

Post a Comment