Tuesday 24 January 2017

OUGD603 Icon A Day - Day 9: Envelope - Self-initiated (Brief Four)

The word for today is envelope. I have multiple ideas of how this could look so I think I'm going to create an icon for each and then see which I prefer the most. Below is the first one that I created. It's definitely the most simple icon, however it does get across the word perfectly.

The next icon I created is more complex, however it makes the icon design my own as the first icon created is a very obvious response. I am going to develop this further in my own style.




I decided to alter the icon design so that it was even more minimal. I definitely prefer this response as it is still very obvious that it's an envelope, therefore I don't believe the seal needs to be shown for this to be a successful icon design.

I liked this icon design the most, so I added colour to see how it could work if it were used for something.


TIME TAKEN: 20 min

No comments:

Post a Comment