Thursday 23 February 2017

OUGD603 Icon A Day - Further Development - Self-initiated (Brief Four)

As I have already decided which poster design I would like to take forward, this should be quite a simple process; I simply have to colour the poster. Below is the first attempt. I think it's quite successful in the fact that it grabs the viewers attention, however I think the use of yellow makes the poster really difficult to look at. It's not very aesthetically pleasing anymore.


From this, I decided to add duller colours. I think this is really successful; it still grabs the viewers attention, however it is really nice to look at and it is bright enough to stand out from other poster designs. 


Finally, I decided to strip back the poster completely and use a white background. It's nice, however I don't think it stands out as much as the previous colouring and it is quite harsh on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment