Tuesday 21 February 2017

OUGD603 Icon A Day - Feedback - Self-initiated (Brief Four)

Today I asked some people on my course which poster design they preferred and why. Their responses are below.

II
1. I really like this idea - it could definitely be improved but the concept is there
2. the text needs work and the icons need to be more lined up but i like this one.

III
1. if this were somehow more interactive it would be really interesting... maybe even if it's kind of like one of those things that you see at theme parks where you stick your head through and then all the icons will be there.
2. I agree with ^ could be really cool
3. Also agree but doesn't have to be that kind of scale. It could be just a sheet of paper a couple of cm behind it with all of your icons on.


III
1. Looks very relevant to poster designs I've seen with icons on.
2. really well planned - it pleases me that all of the icons fit in the boxes perfectly
3. i prefer this one. it would be great if you use a limited number of colours


From the feedback I have been given I think I am going to choose the third design and carry on by experimenting with colours. I also prefer this particular design as it's the one I spent the most amount of time on trying to get everything lined up and therefore I'm really proud of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment