Friday 24 February 2017

OUGD603 Icon A Day - Final Poster Design - Self-initiated (Brief Four)

Below is the final poster design I have chosen. I chose this because the colours compliment each other really well and it really grabs the viewers attention.


Ideally I would like to print this on peach coloured stock, however I don't think I'll be able to find the right colour, and also I doubt the other colours would come out very well on it. For this reason I am going to print it digitally onto white stock. I am going to get in contact with Warrington Council and see if they would like me to create a poster similar for when the market opens; I think it's a really great opportunity for both Warrington Council and myself, as Warrington is a bit of a rubbish town and it lacks design. I could be the one to start a design culture in Warrington - it definitely needs it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment