Wednesday 8 February 2017

OUGD603 Icon A Day - Day 24: Clock - Self-initiated (Brief Four)

The word for today is clock. This should be a really simple icon to create as clocks are all generally a simple shape. Below is the first design I created. It's successful, however very generic and I think I can make it my own more.


I then created a similar clock however with different markings. I think this is more successful than the previous as it's a bit different than the usual clock.


I then decided to completely get rid of the markings. I think this is successful, however I think it will look better if it's even more simplistic.


I completely got rid of all of the detail of the clock. This is the most successful design and it is different from most clocks, however it is still obvious that it is a clock.


I then added colour so that I could see what it would look like if it were used. 


TIME TAKEN: 12 min

No comments:

Post a Comment