Saturday 4 February 2017

OUGD603 Icon A Day - Day 20: Mouse - Self-initiated (Brief Four)

The word for today is mouse. I could go down either the animal route or the computer route, but I have decided on the computer mouse as I think it's an icon that is more likely to be used in the real world. Below is my first attempt; I kept the design really minimal, and it's clear that it's a computer mouse but I think it needs a bit more detail. 


I then decided to add a scroller to the mouse. This is a lot more successful, however I feel the scroller is too big and it's out of proportion.


Finally, I made the scroller smaller so that it was more in proportion to the rest of the mouse. I think this is successful as it is clear that it is a computer mouse.


I then added colour to show what it could look like if it were used. 


TIME TAKEN: 8 min

No comments:

Post a Comment