Thursday 30 March 2017

OUGD603 Up Yer Sleeve - Visual Inspiration - Live Brief (Brief Eight)

As I am interested in responding to this brief with either icons/illustrations or type, I thought it would be useful to look at some visual inspiration to get an idea of what works/what doesn't and what I could achieve. Below is a poster created using illustrations and icons. I think it's really successful as your eye follows the design around the page, however there isn't really a message to this particular print, which is something I definitely have to incorporate into my own design.


I then began looking at prints that focus on type. The prints are quite similar in the fact they warp the type, however they are still legible. Warping is something I have previously discussed I would like to experiment with on this brief, so I will definitely try this out as these two prints make it apparent that it can very successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment