Sunday 5 March 2017

OUGD603 Leeds Print Festival: Jessy Lanza - Initial Ideas & Print Methods - Live Brief (Brief Six)

Initial Ideas.

I thought it would be a good idea to quickly draw some ideas I had the first time I heard the song. I'm not going to take a lot of these forward as I think some of them are very obvious ideas and I would like to do some research before doing any development, however they are a good starting point to develop from. 



Print Methods.

I have decided for this particular brief that I will either do a letterpressed print or a screen print. I've decided this because my portfolio currently lacks in both of these areas. These are also the areas I know the most about - I won't need an induction, and this will make it a lot easier to keep within the timescale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment