Tuesday 28 March 2017

OUGD603 Up Yer Sleeve - Initial Thoughts & Print Methods - Live Brief (Brief Eight)

Before beginning my research I thought it would be beneficial to quickly make some mock ups of the ideas I currently have. This can be seen below. I think the best initial ideas are using icons to show the song, as the song is very visual with the way it describes being on holiday. I also think playing with warping type could be really interesting and is definitely something that I want to explore further.



Print Methods.

I am going to digitally print the design that I create as I think it'll look better than screen printing due to the fact I am going to use either iconography or typography for the print. If I have time, however, I may try screen printing it and comparing the two, however as I have made this brief a week long brief, I am doubtful that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment