Monday 3 April 2017

OUGD603 Up Yer Sleeve - Feedback - Live Brief (Brief Eight)

I showed my ideas to the people on my table at university and asked them to pick which design and concept they thought I should develop further. Three of the five people I asked said they preferred this idea currently as it was very conceptual, however colour would definitely have to be added as it is such a colourful song.


The other two people I asked said that they preferred this idea, however thought I should focus on just one word and not all four. They also suggested I experiment with different typefaces.


I have decided that I want to take the typography design forward and experiment further as I personally prefer the design and it would look great in my portfolio, as I don't have much typography in my portfolio as of current.

No comments:

Post a Comment