Sunday 2 April 2017

OUGD603 Poster Zine - Zine Research - Self-initiated / Research Brief (Brief Seven)

Before doing any of the research I want to get an idea of how my publication could possibly look. I found this particular publication online; its use of full bleed images and justified type work really well together.


The next zine I looked at focused on layout to portray its message. It's a really effective zine; the colours scheme runs through-out and the use of title type is really different to anything I've seen before.


I then focused on the use of type. I think this is a really interesting use of type; it's very postmodern and engaging to look at. The zine, however, does lack colour and is quite dull.


Finally I looked into the People of Print posterzine. As a subscriber, I have been obsessed with these publications for a while; they are beautifully designed and the content is really interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment