Sunday 20 November 2016

OUGD603 Revised Statement of Intent

As a designer, I am currently very interested in design for print, such as posters and publications. In the past I have enjoyed experimenting with different kinds of printing methods, such as screen print and letterpress. I have, however, come to the realisation that I myself don't enjoy the actual printing method, I just enjoy the final result. However, this is something I am going to experiment with a little in third year if the brief allows for it, and if it is within my time scale.

I also have a keen interest in branding and I enjoy minimal logo design, so this is something that I want to build up in my portfolio, as I would like a good range of different styles. I think within this, I would like to experiment with icon design, as it is something I have never divulged in before, however I think it requires similar skills to logo design, but will definitely add something different to my portfolio that is currently lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment