Monday 1 May 2017

OUGD603 Poster Zine - Feedback - Self-initiated / Research Brief (Brief Seven)

Having showed my layouts to some other designers, the feedback was that they liked both the poster zine that took inspiration from People of Print's poster zines, and also the last layout I had designed.

Having previously mentioned, I am personally not a fan of the poster zine as I don't have any more content to include on it, and the general consensus was that it would be really successful if there was more content. I don't want to take away from the concept of my poster zine - the colour psychology behind the lyrics. For this reason I am going to carry on developing the layout I personally like the most myself, as it is minimal and makes the poster design really stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment