Friday 5 May 2017

OUGD603 Poster Zine - Final Outcome - Self-initiated / Research Brief (Brief Seven)

Below is the final publication design. I decided to change the colour psychology descriptions to grey as it makes the eye focus more on the poster than the text. I also added a contents page and page numbers to each page so that it is a really easy publication to navigate. 

For the front cover, I decided to echo the theme of the poster designs; using rotated type. I think this is really interesting and shows the theme of the publication really well. It also adds another element of interactivity, which is always a bonus and will keep the reader interested. 

I decided to keep the front cover of the publication black and white, as it will make the poster designs really stand out and will be a surprise for the viewer.





























No comments:

Post a Comment