Tuesday 9 May 2017

OUGD603 Poster Zine - Final Print - Self-initiated / Research Brief (Brief Seven)

Below is my final publication, printed and bound. I'm really happy with the final resolution; I designed the posters in CMYK knowing that I would eventually print it, so the colours are really bright - I actually prefer them printed to on screen. 

I also think the layout works really successfully. It doesn't take away from the poster designs, but it is still clear that it is there for a reason. I think making the colour psychology descriptions into grey was a really good choice as it makes the eyes focus on the poster design and not the text, which is what I was aiming for. 

The printing went really well; the only slight issue is that some of the poster designs come onto the white page once it was folded, however this couldn't be helped. 



No comments:

Post a Comment